- To be published in the 2022 IEEE LatinCom Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL AUTHOR (member or non-member) rate.
- One FULL REGISTRATION allows the author to upload up to two (2) papers on which he/she is an author or co-author. The deadline for author registration is 17 October 2022.
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission in advance of the event for a substitute presenter,who is qualified both to present and answer questions.
- Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Each accepted paper shall have a FULL AUTHOR (member or non-member) non-refundable registration fee associated with it. If an author has multiple accepted papers, up to two papers may be covered by one registration fee. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the publication-ready version of the accepted paper.
- All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages(10-point font) including figures.
FOR ALL CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and emailed by Friday, 18 November 2022. After this date, no refunds/cancellations will be issued.
- All requests for registration transfers must be provided in writing and email Friday, 18 November 2022. Registration rate difference will apply depending on the membership status of the new registration. After this date, no registration transferes will be issued.
- All payments made via wire transfer and check must be received 14 days after your registration is made. If not, your registration will be cancelled. All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by Friday, 18 November 2022. You can modify or cancel your registration using the “Already Registered?” link on the registration site.
- All Guests who are registered for the conference will be given a “GUEST” badge. Guest registrants will not be allowed to attend any conference sessions. Guest registrants may attend the Welcoming Reception. All registration categories may purchase Banquet Tickets for your Guest. Guests must not be an author, co-author or Student.
- Children are not permitted entry into session rooms. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the Exhibit Hall floor during setup or dismantling hours.